DynAdmic (whose registered office is located at 694 avenue du Docteur Donat 06250 Mougins, France), in its capacity as controller, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to inform you, in accordance with The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 on the protection of Californian consumers with regard to the processing of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "CCPA"), of our practices concerning the collection, use, sharing selling and protection of Personal Information that you may provide to us through our websites (hereinafter referred to as the " Websites ")
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the categories of personal data that we may collect or hold about you, how we use it, with whom we share it, how we protect it, and the rights you have over your personal data.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
By using the Websites, you are providing us with information, some of which may identify you and therefore constitute Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Information").
Categories of Information we may have collected directly from you within the last twelve (12) months:
- Internet activity: refers to the Personal Information we collect when you browse the Websites, such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, browser type, browser language, IP address and so on.
- Identifiers: refers to the Personal Information we collect when you fill in the forms made available to you to make a request for information or to exercise your rights relating to the protection of Personal Information, such as your name, e-mail, phone number or any other Information you may provide us in order to help us identify you.
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use the Personal Information we collect for the purposes of:
|1. Commercial relationship management (Personal Information collected via forms)||Legitimate interests pursued by the controller unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the consumer prevail|
|2. Establishing statistics and audience measurements on the use of our Websites||Consent (see our Cookies Policy)|
When Information is collected through forms, you will be informed if certain Information must be provided or if it is optional. Information identified by an asterisk in the collection form is mandatory. Otherwise, the completion of your request may be restricted.
RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information disclosed to public authorities and/or bodies
In accordance with current regulations, the Personal Information may be transmitted to the competent authorities upon request and in particular to public bodies, court officers, judicial officers, ministerial officers, bodies responsible for debt recovery, exclusively to meet legal obligations, as well as for the search for offenders who have committed offences on the Internet.
- Personal Information disclosed to third parties for business purpose
We work closely with third party companies that may have access to your Personal Information, including audience analysis providers, to compile statistics and metrics on the use of our Websites.
We only provide these third parties with the Information they need to perform their services, and we require that they do not use your Personal Information for any other business purpose. These third parties will only act in accordance with our instructions and will be contractually bound to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your Personal Information as we do and to comply with applicable regulations on the protection of Personal Information.
SALES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the last twelve (12) months, we have not sold any category of Personal Information described above.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your Information will not be stored for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes set out in the Policy and in accordance with the Regulations and applicable laws.
Your Personal Information is deleted when the storage periods expire. Nevertheless, your Personal Information may be archived beyond the periods provided for the purposes of investigating, recording and prosecuting criminal offences for the sole purpose of making your Personal Information available to the judicial authority, if necessary.
Archiving implies that your Personal Information will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access or modification, disclosure, loss or destruction of your Personal Information.
YOUR RIGHTS ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Right of access and portability:
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
• The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
• The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
• The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- Right to deletion:
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
• Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
• Comply with a legal obligation.
• Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83):
This law permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please use the form available below in the CONTACT section.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise your access, portability, deletion and « Shine the light law » rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by using the form available below in the CONTACT section.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services or charge you different prices for exercising your rights.
We may occasionally modify this policy in order to comply with any regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial or technical changes. If so, we will change the date of the "last update" and indicate the date on which the changes were made. When necessary, we will inform you and/or seek your consent. We recommend that you visit this page regularly to review any changes or updates to our policy.
If you have any questions about this policy or any request for your Information, you can contact us using the form below or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Version updated on 27 January 2020.